Junior Customer Services Coordinator
Smart Numbers is over 15 years old and some exciting opportunities have arisen to join a growing communications company who specialise in providing telecommunications, VoIP (cloud), broadband and media solutions to customers nationwide.
Working with all types of start-ups, small, medium and large sized companies, our extensive portfolio of products and services are designed to help increase our clients’ sales opportunities, drive leads and add real, measurable value to our clients’ businesses. With over 5000 active clients in total across the UK & beyond, it's a busy business!
Based in our brand-new offices in Dibden Purlieu (free parking!), you will be involved in working as a key member of our customer service team.
We’d like everyone on our team to...
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Work effectively individually and as part of the team
- Confidently make informed decisions and know when to ask for assistance
- Have a proactive work ethic and be highly motivated
- Processing orders for our existing and new customers.
- Answering inbound calls from clients experiencing any issues, outages or changes that need to be made to their services
- Handling customer enquiries, identifying potential sales opportunities, liaising with suppliers
- Log faults with the relevant carriers/suppliers and keep customers up to date
- Assist with out of hours support on a rota basis
The candidate must have:
- Above all, an excellent telephone manner as most of our customer contact is by phone.
- An “Inbuilt desire” to help, fix and provide solutions that work for all parties to a satisfactory close.
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc. Full training will be provided on our own bespoke systems.
- Excellent attention to detail with Data input and fulfilling verbal instruction from customers and colleagues
In return, the right candidate will receive:
- A basic starting salary of £19-£22,000 per annum depending on experience
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Company Events
- Incentives & Recognition
- Full Time Permanent
- Monday to Friday (some out of hrs on a rota)
In the first instance please send CV’s with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
No agencies and no freelancers.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday)