Llandaff Area Telephone Numbers
From the Local BT Exchange
Choose a genuine BT Local Exchange number from Llandaff
You can choose the last digits of the number or have one automatically generated for you
- 029 20321xxxx
- 029 20322xxxx
- 029 20323xxxx
- 029 20551xxxx
- 029 20552xxxx
- 029 20553xxxx
- 029 20554xxxx
- 029 20555xxxx
- 029 20556xxxx
- 029 20559xxxx
- 029 2056 xxxx
- 029 20571xxxx
- 029 20572xxxx
- 029 20573xxxx
- 029 20575xxxx
- 029 20576xxxx
- 029 20577xxxx
- 029 20578xxxx
- 029 20838xxxx
Where should we direct your call?
please enter the telephone number where you would like us to divert your calls
Find a Local Exchange Number
Need Help? 0345 0178 179
Calls answered in the UK 24/7
Buying a Virtual Number on the Llandaff BT Exchange
- 80% of services bought in the Llandaff area are within a 10 mile radius of where we live or work.
- 77% of buyers prefer to buy a local Llandaff area code to where they love.
- Advertise a local Llandaff BT number and connect to your Llandaff customers
- BT Exchange numbers in Llandaff are known and trusted locally
- No installation required
- Inclusive minutes,call features and no contract call plans available
Llandaff Landline Numbers For Your Mobile
Your Llandaff Mobile Landline Number diverts calls directly to your mobile, office or home.
You can make calls as well as receive them from your Llandaff number using your mobile or fixed line, with the Llandaff number showing as your caller ID. Find out more about other Mobile Landline Numbers
How easy is it to set up a Llandaff Virtual Number on the BT Exchange?
We take care of everything, from setting up the number on the Llandaff exchange to building call management APPs on your number – getting numbers and charges confirmed within 1-3 hours.
Your Llandaff virtual number can be diverted to a mobile, home, office or overseas and can even be installed to a phone system anywhere in the world - it's a totally future proof purchase.
Once built, you have the option of controlling your Llandaff telephone number and APPs via your online control panel, where routing is controlled in real time - but remember, we're always there to help.
Will I be tied in to a long contract?
Our standard 30 day term means there is no nasty tie in or long term commitment - click on an Llandaff exchange number and check out our great value call plans for more information.
Receiving Incoming Calls
Incoming Calls - The Facts About Llandaff BT Exchange Numbers
- No Credit Checks, No Contracts – just simple, rolling monthly agreements made with Smart Numbers Ltd not with BT
- Divert to mobile, landline and international phones – we only Tier 1 telecom networks for guaranteed quality.
- Phone Numbers are initially built by us rather than leaving you to try and do it! We are also happy to carry out any call management requests for free too.
- We provide you with a dedicated web portal for free, if requested, where you can control the routing and management of your numbers and APPs, many of which are included free of charge in our call plans along with free incoming calls.
- Bespoke Agreed Rates can be negotiated and you can choose your own number on the exchange. Call 0345 0178 179 to discuss your needs.
- Live Call Answering now available on all discounted call plans – a real live person answering your calls, supporting your business from as little as 69pence per call
- An easy to use & revealing call stats package comes free with every Smart Number. Make the most of free features in the call plans by contacting one of our team.
- Per second billing. Every call itemised to 100th of a penny accuracy.
Reasons to Buy a Llandaff Landline Numbers
- 80% of the things we buy in Llandaff are within a 10 mile radius of where we live or work. Advertising yourself with a number from the Llandaff BT Exchange connects you with your local customers.
- 77% of people in Llandaff prefer to call a local area code number close to where they live than any other type of number. By presenting a Llandaff local area number on your website, business cards, letterheads and advertising material, you could appear more familiar to your local target market and get more calls.
- Mobile Landline Numbers (link to mobile landline page) are available for every Town, City & County across the UK – not just Llandaff. We can help you identify the relevant numbers and call management features required for your advertising and business needs.
- Virtual numbers, meaning no extra phones, lines or equipment needed – deliver calls to your mobile or landline regardless of your network.
- Buy a Llandaff BT Exchange Number and future proof your business - you can move them to different destinations as often as you like and even install them into your premise anywhere in the world.
- If you have an existing BT Landline in Llandaff - or on any other exchange – we can port the number in and manage it for you.
- Port Numbers away from us, should you wish to leave us yet retain the number.
Making Outgoing Calls
Making Calls - Displaying Your Mobile Landline as the Caller ID
Our latest product development allows you to make calls from your Mobile Landline Number as well as receive them.
- You selectively dial out from your mobile landline number, we overwrite or "Mask" your phone's actual caller id with that of your Smart Number.
- The calls you make to mobile or UK landlines are included free with in our discounted call plans.
- We don't ask you to change your mobile phone or network provider, you still keep your mobile number and we don't want you to change your SIM either - Both your personal 07 mobile number and your Mobile Landline from Smart Numbers work seamlessly together.
- It's simple and easy to use, no additional technology required – simply press a key to activate the product before a call.
- Create contacts or speed dials on your existing handsets for calls you want to make regularly.
Why Make Calls Using The Mobile Landline Number?
Following a survey of 2000 UK consumers, assessing how they would respond to calls from certain number types, the following information was found:
- 71% were unlikely or would not answer a call from a withheld or unfamiliar number.
- 75% said they would or were more likely to answer a call from a local geographic number.
By overwriting or "Masking" your mobile or home number with your "Business" Number as your caller ID, you are more likely to get answered, it is a more trusted number and hopefully familiar to those new or prospective clients that you are returning missed calls and messages from.
When calling someone's mobile, it is likely they will save your "Calling From" number to their contacts. If you are setting up a Smart Number for your incoming calls, taking advantage of our incoming call management products, presenting your Mobile Landline will keep calls coming in to your main/managed business numbers rather than on a private mobile, which could be turned off, out of signal or just not a convenient time to talk.