LG-Nortel 8830 Desktop Phone
LG-Nortel 8830 VoIP Desktop Phone
The LG-Nortel 8830 VoIP Desktop Phone is ideal for businesses and home workers who need a simple telephone, without compromising the all-important functions, such as conferencing, call transfers, and phone directory access, among others.
The 8830 has a Full Duplex speakerphone built in, so that you can share your conversation with your colleagues or use your hands-free so that you can get on with your work while taking calls. Add a wired or wireless headset to give you greater functionality.
Compatible with SIP and MGCP, the LG-Nortel 8830 connects to your IP phone system or IPBX without trouble.
The phone can be powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet), meaning that you don´t have extra cables getting in the way of your work or through power supply to the mains.
- 24 programmable function keys
- SIP and MGCP protocols
- Compatible with the majority of IPBX systems
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Hands free
- 2 Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet
- LCD screen with backlighting
- Caller ID
- 100 contact directory
- Mute button
- Do not disturb button
- Call forward button
- Call transfer button making it simple to manage calls
- Volume control: headphones, speakerphone, ringtones
- Easy to navigate buttons
- Call history: 100 received, marked and missed calls
- Conferencing, call transfer, call waiting, do not disturb function
- Wall mountable