0345 / 0333 Numbers
An alternative to 08 numbers where the caller pays the same rate, whether dialling from a landline or mobile.
Uses and benefits
- 03 Number calls cost the same as calls made to local area geographic numbers.
- Calls to 03 numbers are included on your landline and mobile operators bill as part of free minute bundles, friends & family packages etc.
- 0333 numbers are becoming more widely used by bigger, national and would-be national organisations who value the traditional benefits of a non-geographic number but recognise that their customers use mobile phones and see the benefit of subsidising their calls
- We can help you identify the relevant numbers required for your advertising and business needs.
- Potentially the easiest to use and most revealing call stats package available in the UK, ensuring you effectively evaluate call response to increase potential returns from future advertising. Demo available.
- All our 03 numbers are capable of having cutting edge call solutions added, opening up new business opportunities.
- 03 numbers and call features can be managed by us - or you, directly via our platform.
- Virtual 03 numbers mean no extra phones, lines or equipment are needed to use our numbers.
- Smart 03 numbers are for life, not tied to an exchange or line – you can move them to different destinations as often as you like.
- Per second billing. Every call itemised to 100th of a penny accuracy.
- No minimum contract, cancel numbers and services with only 4 weeks notice.
- Free minutes are quoted and allocated annually equally over a 12 month period starting on your first months bill.
- Rentals and service changes are billed in advance, more details on request.
- If you intend to monitor different forms of advertising with dedicated 03 numbers or issuing 03 numbers as direct dials/follow me numbers, the Value Plan will be the most efficient way to do this due to the fixed monthly fee for multiple numbers being so cost effective.
- The key driver is 10 numbers. If you need 10 or under, the standard plan should work well for you due to the free call minutes that are allocated to every number and the particularly low charge made for calls received outside of the free minutes.
- With our extensive experience in the advertising and press industry please don’t hesitate to contact us for some free, impartial advice on traffic and tariffs – without any obligation to buy. We are happy to discuss bespoke packages, which can include any Smart Numbers, products and services on a case by case basis.
We understand organising connectivity and communication for your business can seem daunting. Talk to our helpful team to bring together the best choice of numbers, call solutions and connections for your business. Call 24-7.0345 0178 179
FAQs For Virtual 0345 / 0333 Numbers
We have put together some of our most communally asked questioned from over the last 20 years. The follow questions are mainly around our Virtual Landline and Smart VoIP solutions, If you can’t find the answer you want, lets talk.
There are a wide variety of businesses that choose and 03 numbers, from large corporates & local authorities through to Start up small businesses who wish to show they cover nationwide and appear large.
Click here to find our more about how your 03, 0345, 0333 & 0330 numbers work
You have probably seen them around since 2007, 03 numbers were introduced by Ofcom as an alternative to chargeable 08 numbers, such as 0870.
These numbers allow organisations to have a single national point of contact without consumers having to pay extra to call them. Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls.
These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.
0300 numbers are easy to recognise and cheap to call. Calls made to an 0300 number are charged the same as a call to a standard 01 or 02 number. The majority of landline and mobile providers offer inclusive calls to 0300 numbers, however with so mobile tariffs please check with your provider first.
To call an 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.
Don’t be confused to Australian international calls, UK 0333 numbers are non-geographic UK phone number. 03 phone numbers were introduced by Ofcom as an alternative to premium 08 numbers. They are usually sought after by organisations and businesses who would like a national presence without callers paying extra to call them.
0330 numbers are NOT premium or revenue generating numbers, but offer an mobile and landline friendly way to promote your business nationally.
No, 0330 numbers are not free to call, however they are a LOW COST or FREE alternative. Because they are not premium-rate numbers, you will spend the same cost to call any other landline number. They are relatively cheaper options making them popular with most UK businesses and other organizations. Many fixed line and mobile networks offer inclusive calls to 0330 numbers free, please check your provider before calling.
0345 numbers are (NGNS) non-geographic numbers and often used for companies/organisations offers a UK wide service.
03 numbers such as 0330, 0333, 0345 and 0370 are typically included free in your monthly landline or mobile tariffs (although not guaranteed. So some callers 0345 numbers are charge at a “low call” option, charged at local rate (the same call charge as to a 01 or 02 number). For older businesses previously using 0845 numbers it is easy to offer the 0345 equivalent.
No, 0345 numbers are not free to call, however they are a LOW COST or FREE alternative. To call an 0345 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.
No, 0345 numbers are not free to call, however most monthly mobile tariffs have inclusive calls to an 0345 number. If calling from a non-included mobile tariff, to call an 0345 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.
The use of 0345 numbers is becoming very popular in the United Kingdom an alternative to 0800 numbers which have a mobile access surcharge. These are NGNS telephone numbers that are perfect if you wish to show you trade nationwide, in any geographical area of the United Kingdom.
Helpful Call Management Solutions
We understand the importance of every phone call to your business, which is why Smart Numbers offers the most comprehensive call management solutions in the UK.
Live Telephone Answering Service
Calls answered from 86p per minute
One of our most popular features is our live call answering service, in which your calls are answered by expert UK call handlers 24-7.
We offer from a simple call mop up for any calls you miss through to a full reception and appointment booking service. Giving you peace of mind that there will always be someone at the end of your business line to take your next big opportunity.There's no contract – so give it a go