Choose from over 600 types of Virtual UK Numbers 01/02 or 03/08 for your WhatsApp Business Profile.
Find a Number
Business Virtual landline on WhatsApp Business
WhatsApp Business lets you register yourself using your Smart Number Virtual landline number.
There is a lot of features that are exclusively available on WhatsApp Business and registration, using Virtual landline number is one of them. Integrate your Smart Number with WhatsApp Business creating a separate WhatsApp app on your mobile for your company calls.
WhatsApp Business helps small, medium and large businesses to sync a virtual landline, which enables you to make business WhatsApp calls to other WhatsApp users from your WhatsApp contacts displaying your company name. Receive single and multiple inbound calls on one or mobile, softphone or VoIP phone device. While some business owners find it comfortable to use mobile numbers, only a few of them know that WhatsApp Business accepts landline numbers as a valid form of registration.
You can either use your existing business line or choose a new 01/02 or 03/0800 Smart Numbers
How to register your business on WhatsApp using landline number.
The WhatsApp Business app has several features:
- Display your products, which allows you to share your products or offered services within your WhatsApp business account.
- WhatsApp short link, which you can use on your email signatures, website and social media accounts. Giving existing WhatsApps users the ability to call, message and create mutli group messaging
- Create automated greeting messages or quick response messaging
- Label categories into easy-to-use feeds such “New customers” or “Pending orders.”
Can it work on any device?
Yes, WhatsApp Business is available to work on any smart mobile phones, laptop or PCs. For Mobile devices it is available on both android and iPhone. For PCs it is available for Windows 8 and higher and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher.
So how does your Smart Landline Number work on Whatsapp?
It’s good to talk! However, the way in which we communicate has evolved over the recent years, meaning as a business owner providing a multi communication approach is important.
Over 20,000 customers have chosen Smart Numbers in the supply of a business virtual landline number that can divert through to your mobile, office phones or through to our live call answering reception service. Landline numbers show credibility, trust and demonstrate you are both a UK and a “local” business, therefore encouraging your customer to call.
Our Virtual landline numbers provide any business a local represented telephone number for their business. We can supply a local area phone number for over 600 UK exchanges and divert the inbound call back to your landline or mobile (anywhere in the world), starting from £5.94 per month, with no fixed contracts.
So, if you have decided that WhatsApp Business fits your requirements, but you want the appearance of a landline number Smart Number can help:- talk to our team today about your needs.
What do I need to do to set up a landline number on Whatsapp?
Firstly, you will need to purchase a Smart Number using our simple sign up process:
Secondly you will need to download WhatsApp Business app https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ to either your mobile or PC and follow this set up process:
- Download and launch the WhatsApp Business app
- Review the Terms of Service: Read the WhatsApp Business Terms of Service, then tap Agree and Continue to accept the terms
- Register: Select your country from the drop-down list to add your country code, then enter your phone number in international phone number format. Tap Done or Next, then tap Ok to receive your 6-digit registration code via phone call. To complete registration, enter your 6-digit code
- Allow access to contacts and photos: Contacts can be added to the WhatsApp Business app from your phone’s address book. You can also allow access to your phone’s photos, videos, and files
- Create an account: Fill out your business name, select a business category, and choose a profile picture
- Build your business profile: Tap EXPLORE > Business profile. Here, you can add important business information like your business address, description, hours, and more
- Start a chat. Your business profile is now set up
The straight answer is yes – albeit this is a very new service. A special version of WhatsApp – called WhatsApp Business can be used to send and receive messages using your landline number. And the best thing about this is that you don't have to set up or share your personal mobile number but able to use your Smart Number as the primary number on the account.
The key to this mystery lies in the business centric app - the WhatsApp Business - launched by the company nearly a near ago in January last year. WhatsApp Business is a new version of WhatsApp dedicated to helping small businesses reach out to their customers and answer their queries using its platform.
To put it simply, you can use WhatsApp's Business app to use access WhatsApp via your landline. All you need is a smartphone compatible with WhatsApp and a of course a landline -supplied by us!
- Download and launch the WhatsApp Business app.
- Review the Terms of Service: Read the WhatsApp Business Terms of Service, then tap Agree and Continue to accept the terms.
- Register: Select your country from the drop-down list to add your country code, then enter your phone number in international phone number format. Tap Done or Next, then tap Ok to receive your 6-digit registration code via phone call. To complete registration, enter your 6-digit code.
- Allow access to contacts and photos: Contacts can be added to the WhatsApp Business app from your phone’s address book. You can also allow access to your phone’s photos, videos, and files.
- Create an account: Fill out your business name, select a business category, and choose a profile picture.
YES, WhatsApp Business is free to download and Free to make calls to other WhatsApp users within your know contacts.
When you receive an inbound call from outside your connected WhatsApp contact list via your Virtual Landline Smart Number, the call will route into your mobile phone or PC/Laptop direct. Using our whisper feature letting you know it’s a business call.
Additional options to route your inbound calls to multi users in your business, to a dedicated business voicemail or even better to our 24-7 Live call answering reception service are all available within our call plan packages.
You can use both the WhatsApp Business app and WhatsApp Messenger simultaneously as long as the accounts are linked to different phone numbers. It's not possible to have one phone number linked to both apps at the same time.
By choosing your Smart Number for WhatsApp Business, means you can separate personal and work within the same device.
Yes, you will require a separate business landline 01/02 or even can use an 03 or 08 phone number to register for WhatsApp Business. – click here to choose your number.
Convenient Two-Way Communications
WhatsApp Business gives companies a way to engage in two-way messaging with customers through an app they’re likely already using for everyday chat conversations. The app offers businesses a convenient and direct gateway to a variety of customer communications and campaigns.
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in more than 100 countries, with a global customer base of more than 2 billion, making it a perfect channel for businesses to reach captive audiences.
Every business must create a “Business Profile” on WhatsApp, a unique business identity that injects branding elements into your WhatsApp conversations. You can add contact numbers, website URLs, store locations, promotional details, and more. WhatsApp Business also lets you add multimedia to messages, including images, videos, and documents.