Mobile Landline Numbers Landline Numbers For Your Mobile
Over 600 types of virtual UK mobile landline numbers, diverted to any phone.
- 1 Choose your number
- 2 Select your Plan & Features
- 3 Your Details
Find a Number
What are Mobile Landline Numbers?
For small businesses, having a landline number is important, as customers prefer to call landline numbers that are local and established. We sell landline phone numbers that can divert calls to your mobile phone, landline, office or home. If you are working away from the office, having a Mobile Landline Number diverted to your mobile will ensure that you never miss a call from a potential customer.
With our landline number to mobile service you can receive or make calls on your mobile from landline numbers sourced from over 5000 local UK area exchanges.
Every geographic landline area is available, most are displayed within our local area and landline number pages, however, if you can’t find the number or area that you prefer listed, please telephone our Mobile Landline specialists and we’ll provide you with the area code numbers you need.
How Do Mobile Landline Numbers Work?
Mobile Landline Numbers divert callers directly to your mobile, Landline, Office or Home. A landline number for mobile allows you to use a dedicated landline number, which can be directed to your mobile phone, giving you the flexibility if out and about on the road. There’s no need to worry about missing a call should you be in a meeting or driving as the mobile landline number can be divert to a number of mobiles and landlines at the same time.
Smart Numbers’ landline numbers for mobiles are slightly different, in that we only use BT or Cable & Wireless for diverting to mobile numbers. These are the UK’s biggest Tier 1 networks which means you are guaranteed reliability and call quality.
For landline number to mobile service, we charge you a very small set up fee and there is no contract, just a rolling monthly agreement. Use of the number is billed via a mobile number or landline discounted call plans, as seen above.
With a massive range of call management features included, we recommend talking to us before you decide!
Will A Mobile Landline Work On Any Mobile?
Yes. You don’t need to change your mobile or mobile number to receive calls from our Mobile Landline Numbers. It is a great way to promote your business and improves customer’s perception with the added benefit of saving money. Landline Numbers on mobiles are a very cost effective way to keep in touch with our regional customers 24 hours a day.
You can port your mobile number, change your mobile contract or provider and the Landline phone number will remain yours and active without disruption.
What Landline Numbers Are Available?
We provide 01 & 02 phone numbers from every UK local area code, you can view and buy most landline number for business on this website from the area and codes listed above.
We also provide landline phone numbers directly off ALL BT local exchanges across the UK, so if you want a Landline Number for your Mobile (or business) from a particular area with-in a region, for example: 0207 Central London number from the Chelsea area, please call us on 0345 0178 179 to find out what’s available.
Can I Keep My Existing Landline Number?
You can move existing landline mobile numbers and convert home or business numbers that are currently installed and not being used.
If you’re moving home, you can take your numbers with you. We can convert them or re-install them in a new property – ANYWHERE IN THE UK!
Interested? We’re happy to talk you through the Mobile Landline Number service, features and discounted deals before you decide.
Receiving Incoming Calls
Incoming Calls - The Facts About our Service
- No Credit Checks, No Contracts – just simple, rolling monthly agreements.
- Divert to mobile, landline and international phones – we only use BT or Cable & Wireless Tier 1 telecom networks for guaranteed quality.
- Phone Numbers are initially built by us rather than leaving you to try and do it! We are also happy to carry out any call management requests for free too.
- We provide you with a dedicated web portal for free, if requested, where you can control the routing and management of your numbers and APPs, many of which are included free of charge in our latest discounted call plans along with free incoming calls.
- Bespoke Agreed Rates can be negotiated – Call 0345 0178 179 (option 1) to discuss your needs.
- Live Call Answering now available on all discounted call plans – a real live person answering your calls, supporting your business from as little as 69 pence per call
- An easy to use & revealing call stats package comes free with every Smart Number, evaluate call response to avoid missed opportunities and increase returns from advertising. Demo available.
- Per second billing. Every call itemised to 100th of a penny accuracy.
Reasons to Buy Mobile Landline Numbers
- 80% of the things we buy are within a 10 mile radius of where we live or work. Advertise a local area geographic number and get connected with your target market.
- 77% of people prefer to call a local area code number close to where they live, than any other type of number. By presenting relevant, local area numbers on your website, business cards, letters and advertising, you are likely to connect with your target market and receive more calls.
- Local phone numbers are available for every town, city and county across the UK. We can help you.
- These are "Virtual numbers", meaning no extra phones, lines or equipment are needed – they deliver calls to your mobile or landline regardless of your underlying network.
- Smart Numbers are for life, not tied to a physical line or premise – you can move them to different destinations as often as you like.
- Port Numbers to us and they can be included on your discounted call plan for as little as 92 pence per month.
- Port Numbers away from us, should you wish to leave us yet retain the number.
Making Outgoing Calls
Making Calls - Displaying Your Mobile Landline as the Caller ID
Our latest product development allows you to make calls from your Mobile Landline Number as well as receive them.
- You selectively dial out from your mobile landline number, we overwrite or "Mask" your phone's actual caller id with that of your Smart Number.
- The calls you make to mobile or UK landlines are included free with in our discounted call plans.
- We don't ask you to change your mobile phone or network provider, you still keep your mobile number and we don't want you to change your SIM either - Both your personal 07 mobile number and your Mobile Landline from Smart Numbers work seamlessly together.
- It's simple and easy to use, no additional technology required – simply press a key to activate the product before a call.
- Create contacts or speed dials on your existing handsets for calls you want to make regularly.
Why Make Calls Using The Mobile Landline Number?
Following a survey of 2000 UK consumers, assessing how they would respond to calls from certain number types, the following information was found:
- 71% were unlikely or would not answer a call from a withheld or unfamiliar number.
- 75% said they would or were more likely to answer a call from a local geographic number.
By overwriting or masking your mobile or home number with your business number as your caller ID, you are more likely to be answered. It is a more trusted number and hopefully familiar to those new or prospective clients that you are calling.
When calling someone's mobile, it is likely they will save your "Calling From" number to their contacts. If you are setting up a Smart Number for your incoming calls, taking advantage of our incoming call management products, presenting your Mobile Landline will keep calls coming in to your main/managed business numbers rather than on a private mobile, which could be turned off, out of signal or just not a convenient time to talk.
We understand organising connectivity and communication for your business can seem daunting. Talk to our helpful team to bring together the best choice of numbers, call solutions and connections for your business. Call 24-7.0345 0178 179
Helpful Call Management Solutions
We understand the importance of every phone call to your business, which is why Smart Numbers offers the most comprehensive call management solutions in the UK.
Live Telephone Answering Service
Calls answered from 86p per minute
One of our most popular features is our live call answering service, in which your calls are answered by expert UK call handlers 24-7.
We offer from a simple call mop up for any calls you miss through to a full reception and appointment booking service. Giving you peace of mind that there will always be someone at the end of your business line to take your next big opportunity.There's no contract – so give it a go