Virtual Landline Number Make & Receive Calls From a Virtual Landline
- 1 Choose your number
- 2 Select your Plan & Features
- 3 Your Details
Find a Number
What is a Virtual Landline?
A Virtual Landline is more often referred to as a virtual geographic number – it’s a local area, town or city number from anywhere in the UK starting with 01 or 02 – just like a telephone number you would expect to have at home or work. UK Virtual Landlines, however, are built inside our network as opposed to being physically installed, this facilitates you both receiving and/or making calls using the virtual landline via your mobile handset.
Virtual Landlines are built inside our network, as opposed to being it is exactly the same as a standard landline number, but with the added bonus that you don’t need to dig up your footpath to install it! This facilitates you both receiving and/or making calls using the virtual landline via your mobile handset and allows you to build a strong local presence for your company without the need to set up local offices.
What Are The Benefits Of A Virtual Landline?
Many new businesses need a more flexible approach to their telephony, when starting up you’re here, there and everywhere and need to ensure you can still (reliably) receive calls from your business phone number ensuring new opportunities are not missed. A Virtual Landline Number from Smart Numbers also comes packed full of handy features that allow you to not only manage your inbound calls, we can screen them and even answer them for you too – but also, you can make and return calls to customers from the Virtual Landline service using your mobile.
A Virtual Phone Number from Smart Numbers also comes packed full of handy features that allow you to not only manage your inbound calls, we can screen them and even answer them for you too – but also, you can make and return calls to customers from the Virtual Landline service using your mobile.
What’s Special About The Virtual Landline Number From Smart Numbers?
Our telephone Numbers all start out as Virtual Landlines, mostly with call divert in to mobiles, but as your business grows so too do the options for your virtual landline number. It is compatible with any mobile carrier and we don’t need any special hardware or physical phone line to install, allowing you the freedom and flexibility of receiving calls directly to your mobile where ever you are.
For a start, we can provide multi-level menu system, secret call screening, live call answering and call processing – all as a virtual landline. We can also install the number in to an office, home or premises – so even if the worst (or best!) case scenario is that you grow to need an fixed line, you can convert your virtual landline number in to a fixed landline.
Interested? Talk to us about virtual landline numbers before you decide.
Receiving Incoming Calls
Incoming Calls - The Facts About our Service
- No Credit Checks, No Contracts – just simple, rolling monthly agreements.
- Divert to mobile, landline and international phones – we only use BT or Cable & Wireless Tier 1 telecom networks for guaranteed quality.
- Phone Numbers are initially built by us rather than leaving you to try and do it! We are also happy to carry out any call management requests for free too.
- We provide you with a dedicated web portal for free, if requested, where you can control the routing and management of your numbers and APPs, many of which are included free of charge in our latest discounted call plans along with free incoming calls.
- Bespoke Agreed Rates can be negotiated – Call 0345 0178 179 (option 1) to discuss your needs.
- Live Call Answering now available on all discounted call plans – a real live person answering your calls, supporting your business from as little as 69 pence per call
- An easy to use & revealing call stats package comes free with every Smart Number, evaluate call response to avoid missed opportunities and increase returns from advertising. Demo available.
- Per second billing. Every call itemised to 100th of a penny accuracy.
Reasons to Buy Mobile Landline Numbers
- 80% of the things we buy are within a 10 mile radius of where we live or work. Advertise a local area geographic number and get connected with your target market.
- 77% of people prefer to call a local area code number close to where they live, than any other type of number. By presenting relevant, local area numbers on your website, business cards, letters and advertising, you are likely to connect with your target market and receive more calls.
- Local phone numbers are available for every town, city and county across the UK. We can help you.
- These are "Virtual numbers", meaning no extra phones, lines or equipment are needed – they deliver calls to your mobile or landline regardless of your underlying network.
- Smart Numbers are for life, not tied to a physical line or premise – you can move them to different destinations as often as you like.
- Port Numbers to us and they can be included on your discounted call plan for as little as 92 pence per month.
- Port Numbers away from us, should you wish to leave us yet retain the number.
Making Outgoing Calls
Making Calls - Displaying Your Mobile Landline as the Caller ID
Our latest product development allows you to make calls from your Mobile Landline Number as well as receive them.
- You selectively dial out from your mobile landline number, we overwrite or "Mask" your phone's actual caller id with that of your Smart Number.
- The calls you make to mobile or UK landlines are included free with in our discounted call plans.
- We don't ask you to change your mobile phone or network provider, you still keep your mobile number and we don't want you to change your SIM either - Both your personal 07 mobile number and your Mobile Landline from Smart Numbers work seamlessly together.
- It's simple and easy to use, no additional technology required – simply press a key to activate the product before a call.
- Create contacts or speed dials on your existing handsets for calls you want to make regularly.
Why Make Calls Using The Mobile Landline Number?
Following a survey of 2000 UK consumers, assessing how they would respond to calls from certain number types, the following information was found:
- 71% were unlikely or would not answer a call from a withheld or unfamiliar number.
- 75% said they would or were more likely to answer a call from a local geographic number.
By overwriting or masking your mobile or home number with your business number as your caller ID, you are more likely to be answered. It is a more trusted number and hopefully familiar to those new or prospective clients that you are calling.
When calling someone's mobile, it is likely they will save your "Calling From" number to their contacts. If you are setting up a Smart Number for your incoming calls, taking advantage of our incoming call management products, presenting your Mobile Landline will keep calls coming in to your main/managed business numbers rather than on a private mobile, which could be turned off, out of signal or just not a convenient time to talk.
We understand organising connectivity and communication for your business can seem daunting. Talk to our helpful team to bring together the best choice of numbers, call solutions and connections for your business. Call 24-7.0345 0178 179
Helpful Call Management Solutions
We understand the importance of every phone call to your business, which is why Smart Numbers offers the most comprehensive call management solutions in the UK.
Live Telephone Answering Service
Calls answered from 86p per minute
One of our most popular features is our live call answering service, in which your calls are answered by expert UK call handlers 24-7.
We offer from a simple call mop up for any calls you miss through to a full reception and appointment booking service. Giving you peace of mind that there will always be someone at the end of your business line to take your next big opportunity.There's no contract – so give it a go