Dunkeld 01350 Area Telephone Numbers
Virtual Landline Numbers for your Mobile
- 01350 470035
- 01350 470 034
- 01350 218183
- 01350 218016
- 01350 218036
- 01350 470124
- 01350 218014
- 01350 218043
- 01350 470122
- 01350 218399
- 01350 470 123
- 01350 218013
- 01350 470 031
- 01350 470125
- 01350 218018
- 01350 218022
- 01350 218056
- 01350 218055
- 01350 470 033
- 01350 218046
- 01350 218039
- 01350 218009
- 01350 218058
- 01350 218059
- 01350 218026
- 01350 470121
- 01350 218054
- 01350 218042
- 01350 218057
- 01350 218003
- 01350 218053
Where should we direct your call?
please enter the telephone number where you would like us to divert your calls
Need Help? 0345 0178 179
Calls answered in the UK 24/7
Buying a Virtual Line for Dunkeld 01350 Phone Numbers
- 80% of services we buy are within a 10 mile radius for where we live or work.
- 77% of buyers prefer to call a local area code to where they love.
- Advertise a local virtual landline number builds and connect to your target market.
- Add credibility as a trusted, local business.
- No installation required
- No Contracts
- Inclusive minutes and call features
Dunkeld Landline Numbers For Your Mobile
Your Dunkeld 01350 Mobile Landline Number diverts calls directly to your mobile, office or home.
You can make calls as well as receive them from your Dunkeld number using your mobile or fixed line, with the Dunkeld number showing as your caller ID. Truly, a Mobile Landline Number in every way!
How easy is it to set up?
We take care of everything, from setting up the standard service to building call management APPs on your number - getting you up and working with-in 1 to 3 hours.
Your Dunkeld 01350 Number is run on BT or C&W tier 1 networks for guaranteed reliability - no VoIP or poor quality internet telephony service!
Once built, you have the option of controlling your Dunkeld number and APPs via your online control panel, where routing is controlled in real time - but remember, we're always there to help.
Will I be tied in to a long contract?
Our standard 30 day term means there is no nasty tie in or long term commitment.
We can also provide localised phone numbers from all BT local exchanges. Offshore, and all surrounding areas.
Receiving Incoming Calls
Incoming Calls - The Facts About our Service
- No Credit Checks, No Contracts – just simple, rolling monthly agreements.
- Divert to mobile, landline and international phones – we only use BT or Cable & Wireless Tier 1 telecom networks for guaranteed quality.
- Phone Numbers are initially built by us rather than leaving you to try and do it! We are also happy to carry out any call management requests for free too.
- We provide you with a dedicated web portal for free, if requested, where you can control the routing and management of your numbers and APPs, many of which are included free of charge in our latest discounted call plans along with free incoming calls.
- Bespoke Agreed Rates can be negotiated – Call 0345 0178 179 (option 1) to discuss your needs.
- Live Call Answering now available on all discounted call plans – a real live person answering your calls, supporting your business from as little as 69 pence per call
- An easy to use & revealing call stats package comes free with every Smart Number, evaluate call response to avoid missed opportunities and increase returns from advertising. Demo available.
- Per second billing. Every call itemised to 100th of a penny accuracy.
Reasons to Buy Mobile Landline Numbers
- 80% of the things we buy are within a 10 mile radius of where we live or work. Advertise a local area geographic number and get connected with your target market.
- 77% of people prefer to call a local area code number close to where they live, than any other type of number. By presenting relevant, local area numbers on your website, business cards, letters and advertising, you are likely to connect with your target market and receive more calls.
- Local phone numbers are available for every town, city and county across the UK. We can help you.
- These are "Virtual numbers", meaning no extra phones, lines or equipment are needed – they deliver calls to your mobile or landline regardless of your underlying network.
- Smart Numbers are for life, not tied to a physical line or premise – you can move them to different destinations as often as you like.
- Port Numbers to us and they can be included on your discounted call plan for as little as 92 pence per month.
- Port Numbers away from us, should you wish to leave us yet retain the number.
Making Outgoing Calls
Making Calls - Displaying Your Mobile Landline as the Caller ID
Our latest product development allows you to make calls from your Mobile Landline Number as well as receive them.
- You selectively dial out from your mobile landline number, we overwrite or "Mask" your phone's actual caller id with that of your Smart Number.
- The calls you make to mobile or UK landlines are included free with in our discounted call plans.
- We don't ask you to change your mobile phone or network provider, you still keep your mobile number and we don't want you to change your SIM either - Both your personal 07 mobile number and your Mobile Landline from Smart Numbers work seamlessly together.
- It's simple and easy to use, no additional technology required – simply press a key to activate the product before a call.
- Create contacts or speed dials on your existing handsets for calls you want to make regularly.
Why Make Calls Using The Mobile Landline Number?
Following a survey of 2000 UK consumers, assessing how they would respond to calls from certain number types, the following information was found:
- 71% were unlikely or would not answer a call from a withheld or unfamiliar number.
- 75% said they would or were more likely to answer a call from a local geographic number.
By overwriting or masking your mobile or home number with your business number as your caller ID, you are more likely to be answered. It is a more trusted number and hopefully familiar to those new or prospective clients that you are calling.
When calling someone's mobile, it is likely they will save your "Calling From" number to their contacts. If you are setting up a Smart Number for your incoming calls, taking advantage of our incoming call management products, presenting your Mobile Landline will keep calls coming in to your main/managed business numbers rather than on a private mobile, which could be turned off, out of signal or just not a convenient time to talk.
Smart Number VS Smart VoIP
There are a few critical factors to start with that will influence which solution is best for you.
- Are you mobile and moving around from customer to customer or spending a lot of your time in 1 fixed location, e.g at home or office that will need stable internet connection.
- Then we need to consider overall call volume both inbound and outbound calling volumes will dictate the right call package for your business. Here are just a few differences.
Virtual Smart Number
- Divert calls to single or multi destinations
- Divert calls to mobiles, landline and internationally
- Dial outbound from up to 10 authorised numbers
- Inclusive call plans to cover the cost of diverting the call to a destination
- Tier 1 carrier network offering the highest reliability in the UK
- Call plans to cover the cost of diverting calls
- Convert into an office number such as VoIP line
Great for trade people or if you spend a lot of your time moving around.
Smart VoIP Number
- Unlimited inbound calls to deskphone/softphone/APP
- Receive calls to single or multi groups
- Receive calls on MobeX App anywhere in the world
- Receive calls on a softphone (laptop/pc)
- Use an IP deskphone or wireless handset
- BT IPEX carrier network the most reliable IP Network in the UK
- Easy to move from one office to another
- Internal and external call transfers
Perfect solution for homeworkers, offices, retail and industrial units