Gloucester 01452 Area Telephone Numbers
Virtual Landline Numbers for your Mobile
- 01452 270224
- 01452 898250
- 01452 899728
- 01452 898259
- 01452 890759
- 01452 934050
- 01452 899852
- 01452 379119
- 01452 934051
- 01452 899936
- 01452 934053
- 01452 899854
- 01452 8 999 06
- 01452 270218
- 01452 270362
- 01452 899853
- 01452 270361
- 01452 270217
- 01452 899938
- 01452 270215
- 01452 8 999 08
- 01452 270360
- 01452 8 999 07
- 01452 270365
- 01452 934054
- 01452 899941
- 01452 934052
- 01452 898264
- 01452 270364
- 01452 270363
- 01452 270219
- 01452 379123
Where should we direct your call?
please enter the telephone number where you would like us to divert your calls
Need Help? 0345 0178 179
Calls answered in the UK 24/7
Buying a Virtual Line for Gloucester 01452 Phone Numbers
- 80% of services we buy are within a 10 mile radius for where we live or work.
- 77% of buyers prefer to call a local area code to where they live.
- Advertise a local virtual landline number builds and connect to your target market.
- Add credibility as a trusted, local business.
- No installation required
- No Contracts
- Inclusive minutes and call features
Gloucester Landline Numbers For Your Mobile
Your Gloucester 01452 Mobile Landline Number diverts calls directly to your mobile, office or home.You can make calls as well as receive them from your Gloucester number using your mobile or fixed line, with the Gloucester number showing as your caller ID. Truly, a Mobile Landline Number in every way!
How easy is it to set up?We take care of everything, from setting up the standard service to building call management APPs on your number - getting you up and working with-in 1 to 3 hours.Your Gloucester 01452 Number is run on BT or C&W tier 1 networks for guaranteed reliability - no VoIP or poor quality internet telephony service!Once built, you have the option of controlling your Gloucester number and APPs via your online control panel, where routing is controlled in real time - but remember, we're always there to help.
Will I be tied in to a long contract?Our standard 30 day term means there is no nasty tie in or long term commitment.
We can also provide , Barnwood, Bisley, Churchdown, Gloucester, Hardwicke, Hartpury, Longhope, Minsterworth, Painswick, Saul, Staunton, Tibberton, Tirley, Twigworth, Westbury-on-Severn, Witcombe phone numbers from all BT local exchanges. Offshore, and all surrounding areas.
Receiving Incoming Calls
Incoming Calls - The Facts About our Service
- No Credit Checks, No Contracts – just simple, rolling monthly agreements.
- Divert to mobile, landline and international phones – we only use BT or Cable & Wireless Tier 1 telecom networks for guaranteed quality.
- Phone Numbers are initially built by us rather than leaving you to try and do it! We are also happy to carry out any call management requests for free too.
- We provide you with a dedicated web portal for free, if requested, where you can control the routing and management of your numbers and APPs, many of which are included free of charge in our latest discounted call plans along with free incoming calls.
- Bespoke Agreed Rates can be negotiated – Call 0345 0178 179 (option 1) to discuss your needs.
- Live Call Answering now available on all discounted call plans – a real live person answering your calls, supporting your business from as little as 69 pence per call
- An easy to use & revealing call stats package comes free with every Smart Number, evaluate call response to avoid missed opportunities and increase returns from advertising. Demo available.
- Per second billing. Every call itemised to 100th of a penny accuracy.
Reasons to Buy Mobile Landline Numbers
- 80% of the things we buy are within a 10 mile radius of where we live or work. Advertise a local area geographic number and get connected with your target market.
- 77% of people prefer to call a local area code number close to where they live, than any other type of number. By presenting relevant, local area numbers on your website, business cards, letters and advertising, you are likely to connect with your target market and receive more calls.
- Local phone numbers are available for every town, city and county across the UK. We can help you.
- These are "Virtual numbers", meaning no extra phones, lines or equipment are needed – they deliver calls to your mobile or landline regardless of your underlying network.
- Smart Numbers are for life, not tied to a physical line or premise – you can move them to different destinations as often as you like.
- Port Numbers to us and they can be included on your discounted call plan for as little as 92 pence per month.
- Port Numbers away from us, should you wish to leave us yet retain the number.
Making Outgoing Calls
Making Calls - Displaying Your Mobile Landline as the Caller ID
Our latest product development allows you to make calls from your Mobile Landline Number as well as receive them.
- You selectively dial out from your mobile landline number, we overwrite or "Mask" your phone's actual caller id with that of your Smart Number.
- The calls you make to mobile or UK landlines are included free with in our discounted call plans.
- We don't ask you to change your mobile phone or network provider, you still keep your mobile number and we don't want you to change your SIM either - Both your personal 07 mobile number and your Mobile Landline from Smart Numbers work seamlessly together.
- It's simple and easy to use, no additional technology required – simply press a key to activate the product before a call.
- Create contacts or speed dials on your existing handsets for calls you want to make regularly.
Why Make Calls Using The Mobile Landline Number?
Following a survey of 2000 UK consumers, assessing how they would respond to calls from certain number types, the following information was found:
- 71% were unlikely or would not answer a call from a withheld or unfamiliar number.
- 75% said they would or were more likely to answer a call from a local geographic number.
By overwriting or masking your mobile or home number with your business number as your caller ID, you are more likely to be answered. It is a more trusted number and hopefully familiar to those new or prospective clients that you are calling.
When calling someone's mobile, it is likely they will save your "Calling From" number to their contacts. If you are setting up a Smart Number for your incoming calls, taking advantage of our incoming call management products, presenting your Mobile Landline will keep calls coming in to your main/managed business numbers rather than on a private mobile, which could be turned off, out of signal or just not a convenient time to talk.
Gloucester 01452 Local BT Exchange Numbers:
Your virtual landline from the local BT exchange
Exclusive to Smart Numbers - not just any area code; present your business from an exact location based on the local BT exchange.
Just choose a number from the local Gloucester 01452 exchanges below:
Smart Number VS Smart VoIP
There are a few critical factors to start with that will influence which solution is best for you.
- Are you mobile and moving around from customer to customer or spending a lot of your time in 1 fixed location, e.g at home or office that will need stable internet connection.
- Then we need to consider overall call volume both inbound and outbound calling volumes will dictate the right call package for your business. Here are just a few differences.
Virtual Smart Number
- Divert calls to single or multi destinations
- Divert calls to mobiles, landline and internationally
- Dial outbound from up to 10 authorised numbers
- Inclusive call plans to cover the cost of diverting the call to a destination
- Tier 1 carrier network offering the highest reliability in the UK
- Call plans to cover the cost of diverting calls
- Convert into an office number such as VoIP line
Great for trade people or if you spend a lot of your time moving around.
Smart VoIP Number
- Unlimited inbound calls to deskphone/softphone/APP
- Receive calls to single or multi groups
- Receive calls on MobeX App anywhere in the world
- Receive calls on a softphone (laptop/pc)
- Use an IP deskphone or wireless handset
- BT IPEX carrier network the most reliable IP Network in the UK
- Easy to move from one office to another
- Internal and external call transfers
Perfect solution for homeworkers, offices, retail and industrial units