Virtual landlines are changing the telephone landscape and improving the way businesses connect with customers.
But how do virtual landlines work?
A virtual landline is a cloud-based telephony service that allows users to divert incoming calls to a number of your choice.
You can choose which one you want to use for your business from a selection of numbers belonging to the geographical areas you operate in or national alternatives like a 0800 freephone number.
It is an optimal solution for businesses both small and large, but particularly for SME’s that do not want to publish personal numbers on their website and are looking to appear more professional.
When using a virtual landline number, anyone making a call to you will think they are dialling a regular landline.
The reality is their call will be automatically diverted to a designated mobile, landline or app.
At Smart Numbers, we offer a Smart Phone App for your virtual landline which allows you to run your business from a single device.
Virtual landline numbers also allow you to make affordable calls to customers from a device of your choice using our virtual landline Mobex app.
It is the simplest and easiest way to contact your clients using a trusted freephone number.
Our Mobex virtual landline app allows users to make and receive calls as well as put callers on hold while transferring them to a relevant team member.
It offers to you all the benefits you would expect from a large office phone system in one uncomplicated and accessible app.
We offer unlimited virtual landline packages through Mobex which means you can make and receive as many calls when you like and no matter where you are in the world.
All that is required is a reliable internet connection either through a Wi-Fi network or using 4G (or 5G).
Our virtual landline app permits complete separation between your business and personal life without having to use different handsets.
Why choose Smart Numbers for your virtual landline?
- Simple set-up - All our services are established remotely, which means you don’t have to sit around all day waiting for an engineer
- Easy to use - Smart Numbers’ Mobex app means it’s easier than ever to make, receive and manage calls all in one place
- Cost-effective - We pride ourselves on a transparent pricing structure with no hidden fees or unexpected bills; you will always be clear on what you pay each month
- Flexibility - With a virtual landline you can work whenever you want and wherever you are in world without missing a customer’s call again
- Growth - Our services are ideal for businesses of all sizes and as you grow, we can with you, adapting your services when it’s appropriate
- No obligation - We don’t believe in forcing our customers into lengthy contracts, which is why we enter rolling monthly arrangements that mean you can cancel or alter your service anytime
- Professional image - A virtual landline with the right prefix can not only help your business grow, but it will allow you to present a professional image of your enterprise to customers
Get in touch
If you are interested in upgrading your phone services and think a virtual landline might be the right fit for your business, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team on 0345 0178 179 or email us at email@example.com